Thursday, January 03, 2008

Oh, lengthy absence. Oh, unwritten words welling up and swirling around the troubled mind...

Christmas was well-contained, ever on the brink of gong-show... you put my brother, my brother's girlfriend and I, my not entirely accepted fiancee, my father, grandmother, and the ever-at-odds combo of my mother and grandfather all in one house for a week, and stir...

Well, sir. Most times I think it'd be a recipe for disaster. But we did alright, we did ok.

Ah, a short blurb, and then gone again am I.

Back to work.

1 comment:

phone_phobic said...

Yup, Christmas truly is the most crazy time of the year...but that's what the New Year's revelry is..to forget all the family dynamics and start again.
Where for thou art oh Endrene? Please email me or even call with your particulars so I can maybe visit!