Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A quickish post just to affirm that all is well, and that I have safely returned from my vacation. I feel refreshed and renewed, and really, those are precisely the feelings I was looking for. Going back to work was like returning home; I got to see some of my favorite students and babble on about Sendai and and Tokyo Disneyland and Harajuko and what-have-you. I feel like a tourist again...

I've also reached some important decisions about what I'm going to do come next year, but I'll keep those under wraps for now. After all, just talking about things doesn't make them manifest; I don't want to let all the air leak out of my balloon.

As for all the thrilling details of my vacation in Eastern Japan, you'll just have to wait. I've got to get home to beat my futon and clean my apartment before my private student shows up for his lesson. Today (to my utter delight) we will be talking about Spongebob Squarepants, and possibly crafting paper Spongebobs to stick on my wall! My life is sweet.

ja, mata ne (roughly- 'later alligator')

Endrene

No comments: