Sunday, February 11, 2007

I will miss:

The little orange flowers that bloom in October and smell like candy.

Myriads of meat on a stick.

The creepy jungle smell of Tokushima Park.

Japanese college guys dressed up like crackhead peacocks.

My student, Taichi's, unusual and infectious gasping laughter.

Being proud of myself for being able to communicate something simple in a restaurant like, "I want two of those."

Green tea flavoured EVERYTHING. Ice cream. Cake. Cookies. Donuts. Even green tea flavoured green tea.

Bubu's curious and (often apt) insights.

The celebrity-like status I have among the six-to-eight-year-olds at our school.

My co-workers, my friends.

1 comment:

Lindsey Gray said...

Endrene!!!! When do you come home?? we'll have to go for some coffee or tea!! email me Lindsey_gray@hotmail.com
I miss you!!