Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Here's what everybody needs to know: I don't know what I want. I don't know where I want to live, what I want to do, when, how, I don't KNOW anything. Maybe I want to live in Penticton. Maybe I want to live in Nanaimo. Maybe I want to live in India and become a Buddhist nun. Maybe not.

Please don't hold me accountable to making decisions that suit your vision of who you think I am. Give me space, time, and a forum for expressing what I have learned and what I realize I have NOT learned.

I'll figure it out eventually. In the meantime, don't judge, yo.

3 comments:

endrene said...

P.S... whatever you do in your life, you don't need my approval for it, do you?

So why should I be pandering to get yours?

Lovely Leslie said...

I know what I want in life I just don't how to get there from here...plus it scares the heck out of me to try to obtain it!

You're not alone, I think half the population feels this way and the other half don't admit it!

Gia said...

So...deciding what to do with your life DOESN'T get easier after high school?

...damn.

Oh, and I'm glad you dig my blog revamp!