Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I got clipped by a truck when I was riding my bike today-- he knocked me right off my bike, and I tumbled to the shoulder of the road. I was unhurt-- but geez! I sat up quickly enough to see him drive away... luckily I got his license plate number. Who DOES that? Who hits a person and drives away? Ha! The cops are after you now, buddy! I might not have called them if you'd actually stopped to see if I was OK! Wienerhead!

Karma gets you every time, and sometimes Karma comes in a police cruiser. Speaking of which, I guess I have to earn up a little more good karma if I'm the one getting smacked by pickup trucks...

Wear your helmet, folks!

1 comment:

Gia said...

Thank you for the recommendation! I will most definitely read it soon.

It never hurts to up your good karma qouta. However, you strike me as a person who most likely doesn't have to worry about bad karma too often. Just, you know, watch out for the pickup trucks. Glad you're unhurt!