Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Oh, mother of god, I have a toothache... I had forgotten about pain, physical pain. I am lucky to be able to say that; to claim a nagging mouthy aching as my only present trouble. Well, that, and my inability to pay to have this trouble fixed.

There's that saying about the straw, the camel, and the broken back. I'm not saying that this toothache is the straw, but it is a straw, and the camel's back is broken. Fun is fun, and done is done, and this camel here is ready for some serious financial upgrades. So! Bring it on, Universe! All of your most dazzling and compelling and exciting jobs are speeding their ways to this here camel, who will peruse and choose, and be renewed; in body, mind, wallet, and mouth!

I have a good feeling about my work. I feel like I have been meeting the 'right' people, and that my razzle-dazzle has been shining appropriately in the right company. Hey, I am an excellent employee, and I know it. I am enthusiastic, punctual, and smart to boot. Who wouldn't want to hire me? The theatre work is alright, I like it, but it's just not paying the bills. A few more art gigs and another part-time (or THE full-time job of my dreams) and I should be set.

Did you get that, Universe? Bring it ON! I'm ready for all of the abundance that you are so willing to generously spill over me! I am here, and I am ready for YOU!

2 comments:

clipper said...

I believe you are set up in the right place, emotionally and mentally, and the Universe is ready to accept your offer. However, it is never the Universe's job to hand you things. You are set up and ready to go. Make it happen Sister. You have the skill, and ( 80's throw back) you have the POWER!

endrene said...

True that. Nothing happens until you DECIDE... and I have decided that things are going to happen. Now for the hard part; the ACTION I take to manifest the desired end. No hand-outs for me, thanks! Thanks for your comment, clipper.