Monday, October 06, 2008

Fabulous news! I have a WEBSITE! (distant cheering echoes in my ears...)

www.endrene.com

It's going to be where you can go to check out my artwork. For now, it doesn't showcase any of my paintings, but it has a smattering of works from my sketchbooks from the past three years. Check it out! Major kudos go to my designers and marketers, Amy and Christie of FRESH marketing. www.freshmarketing.ca These ladies do lovely juicy work.

And off on another random tangent... I realized that I have been posting in the Japanese time-zone for the past year and a half. Even though I don't live in Japan anymore. It's 2:13 pm, Monday October 6th. For the record. I'll fix that as soon as I finish this post.

1 comment:

Gia said...

I have just returned from your website, and I love what I saw. The little stories in some of the drawings were really fascinating, especially the ones about Chad. My favorite work, however, was the one with the girl shown from behind lighting a match; "Bring Me Back" was written along the side. It spoke to me. :)